Quantcast

Samsung Q950TS QLED 8K TV Review

Alfaman

I had a deal through work (Perks at Work website) which gave me 20% off
That's one not to ignore then, well done, I am after the 75 Q800t, I am in Portugal, but for some reason, they're a lot cheaper here than there, your 85 q950t here costs 11,999 euros, that is 10,700 pounds

Slugsy01

I’m waiting to see what the Sony’s bring, far, far too much premium right now.

Alfaman

Well, my TV arrived this morning, connected to my receiver, and it seems to work, had to lift it on a unit by myself, it's quite heavy, will try and fiddle with it this afternoon

Slugsy01

Well, my TV arrived this morning, connected to my receiver, and it seems to work, had to lift it on a unit by myself, it's quite heavy, will try and fiddle with it this afternoon
Look forward to your thoughts

Alfaman

sorry, I've only had time to put it up, had problem with 2 screws, and was getting annoyed, i had connected my receiver and switched on, and the sound came straight from it, that was a plus, haven't had time to play anything, but will do in half an hour, can't wait, my new early Christmas present is here😂😂😂😍😍😍

Alfaman

Ok, had a little time to play, didn't change any settings, as I'm not sure what works best, only changed to movie settings, and sharpness to zero, found some 8k videos on YouTube, wow, amazing, even 4k look better than they did on my my other 4k TV, also played a little Assassin's creed Odyssey, that was great, the colours are so clear, the whole picture looks fantastic, didn't use game mode as it looked a bit washed out, I did try plugging in the PS4 directly to hdmi 4, but for some reason no sound was coming back to the receiver, maybe it's the lead, or maybe dinner settings that need to be changed, I saw some settings for ARC, but can't remember where they're now, looked everywhere, anyone knows? That's it so far, haven't played a movie yet, will check it out later