Spuderump

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have read numerous issues with the Q950A and C1 and Atmos not passing through on certain devices such as the Series X and Apple TV etc.

I was wanting to see if this issue is still occurring on the older Q90R sound bar or if it's only on the 2020/21 Soundbars. I read the Q950T has issues with (Dolby MAT 2.0/2.1).

I was just hoping to upgrade to an C1 for 4k/120FPS and atmos, but if I am not going to get atmos, I will pass.

Thanks all.

Hi All,

I have read numerous issues with the Q950A and C1 and Atmos not passing through on certain devices such as the Series X and Apple TV etc.

I was wanting to see if this issue is still occurring on the older Q90R sound bar or if it's only on the 2020/21 Soundbars. I read the Q950T has issues with (Dolby MAT 2.0/2.1).

I was just hoping to upgrade to an C1 for 4k/120FPS and atmos, but if I am not going to get atmos, I will pass.

Thanks all.
i get atmos/dts:x on my q90r but have an older b8 oled (with apple tv/uhd player as source). What i would say with the q90 is that holding a 4k dolby vision/hdr hdmi handshake can be a nightmare at times. Personally i'd avoid it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom