• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung q9. & Xbox one x

james.

Standard Member
Can anyone help me with the best settings for the above please. I only play black opps really but am struggling with the settings.
When I switched it on everything was clear but too bright and I couldn’t set the brightness low enough to get the right settings in the game. I then tried every video settings on the internet I could find and now I think it’s too dark in the shadows.
I can’t get the uhd colour to light up on the option setting no matter which port I try yet the 4K setting etc is enabled on the Xbox. I can’t see how to factory reset the Xbox video settings and can’t remember where I started. I saw a thread with about a million pages but can someone tell me or give me a link to sort this out once and for all please as my eyes are burning out of my brain and my head is about to explode.
Cheers...

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom