• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung q80R PC Mode?

depakjan

Novice Member
Hi All,

I recently purchased a SAMSUNG Q80R, I have two issues which i would like to see if there is a solution for

1. I am mostly using this PC as a monitor, I am not using it with the native 4k resolution of 3840 x 2160, rather using it with 4096x2160 because with the native 4k resolution most of the picture processing options are disabled, no clue why Samsung decided to do this, its crazy. Now I would like to use my TV in 1440p resolution to take advantage of the 120hz but the moment I change to this resolution again most picture processing options are disabled, is there any workaround for this ?

2. I cannot get the Bixby Voice wake up to work, does this TV have a Far field microphone or what, I turn the voice wake-up on and scream Hi Bixby , only my phone activates, TV activates only if I press the button in the remote, I have raised it to SAMSUNG but as usual they are clueless

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom