Bargain SAMSUNG Q70T SOUNDBAR AVAILABLE FOR £289 IN CURRYS OR IF YOU CANCEL THE 5 YEAR WARRANTY FOR £189. PRICE GLITCH BEING HONOURED IN STORE SOME BRANCHES

MANJIT

Standard Member
SAMSUNG Q70T SOUNDBAR AVAILABLE FOR £289 IN CURRYS OR IF YOU CANCEL THE 5 YEAR WARRANTY YOU CAN GET IT FOR £189. PRICE GLITCH BEING HONOURED IN STORE SOME BRANCHES. Just a heads-up that the Samsung Q70T Soundbar (3.1.2 with Dolby Atmos) can be had for £289 when you purchase it with 5 year warranty. This seems to be a price glitch but is being honoured in some branches of Currys if the soundbar is in stock in that branch. I bought one on bank holiday monday, cancelled the 5 year warranty the next day and expect to receive a £100 refund in the post so got the soundbar brand new (with 2 years manufacturers guarantee) for £189. There is a post on hotukdeals for this and I just showed the salesman the posted receipt from the person who posted this glitch and the salemans honoured it in the Slough, Berkshire branch. Seems bit hit and miss as some stores haven't honoured it and others have. Some even got the Q900T for £400 this way.

MANJIT

Standard Member
There was a code on the receipt that was posted (on the hotukdeals post) that the salesman used when he put my purchase through on his terminal in the Slough Branch. I just enlarged the receipt on my phone when I showed it to him and I think he just typed in SAM Q70T WBW 10PC and the price changed to £289. I think there was originally a deal to get the discount if you bought a TV but this worked without me purchasing anything but the 5 year warranty which I was able to cancel easily to get the soundbar for £189. Hope this helps someone.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom