For Sale Samsung PS64F8500ST 64" 3D 1080p HD Plasma Smart Internet TV

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by a1blues, Jul 19, 2015.

1. a1blues

a1blues

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    For sale my trusted tv the samsung ps64f8500st 3d 1080p tv.
    The tv is in great condition, never missed a beat, no screen burn, dead pixels or any problems ever.
    I am selling due to needing 4k to feed my pc to.

this is a massive 64 inch plasma tv.
    smart enabled with apps like skype to use with its built in pop out camera, also youtube, netflix, bbc iplayer etc and can be controlled with voice and motion gestures, a truly impressive feature set!
    The tv has twin tuner for satelite (freesat hd) plus freeview hd via aerial, plenty of choice of inputs.
    it has been wall mounted.
    includes a fancy crossbow type stand, box if needed plus two remotes, one standard, one smart, plus two pairs of 3d glasses.
    this tv was the last plasma made by samsung and as a result nothing was spared in the production.
    top quality and the best plasma ever made by samsung matching and even excelling the likes of panasonic etc.
    the tv has great black levels combined with superior brightness matching lcd giving wonderful contrast.

For an in depth look go to:
    Samsung PS64F8500

collection only and cash on collection.

Price and currency: 1100
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015