Samsung PS63C7000 - Who Has Ordered one..When sould you get it...Who already has one?

s0hail

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey All

Im looking into getting my self a 63" Samsung 3D Plasma..Keep getting different times for delivery from different places..

So im asking who has ordered one and where from and what is the delivery time for you??

Also if you already have one where did you get it from? and whats it like??

Thanks for the info!!:thumbsup:

I ordered one (New Zealand) a few days ago, but no date given yet.

Hey All

Im looking into getting my self a 63" Samsung 3D Plasma..Keep getting different times for delivery from different places..

So im asking who has ordered one and where from and what is the delivery time for you??

Also if you already have one where did you get it from? and whats it like??

Thanks for the info!!:thumbsup:

Still waiting for mine... ordered from VERY .... estimated delivery 2nd July but people who have ordered recently are being told end of July now.

mine is on order from VERY, dont know when i am going to receive it as the delivery date changes constantly.

Just checked now and its down for delivery for the 24th June 2010.

I think that VERY as by far the cheapest option for this set.:thumbsup:

What deal did you get?

Got tv,3d bluray player and starter kit(2 pairs of glasses and monsters v aliens 3d bluray) for £2,502 then another 10% off if sign up for a very account plus if you go via quidco you get another 9% cash back so all in around £2,050! Think its the best deal at mo but a long wait for the tv!:smashin::thumbsdow

Yes mine worked fine... so did many others who use this forum looking at comments on the other PS63c7000 thread

Did your 10% off code work when you entered it? mine said invalid so phoned up and chap said to ring back when i have all items and it will be deducted.

Just looked at my very account to find nothing coming as credit refused! ******s! why did they not contact me to tell me instead of leaving me to wait in for stuff to arrive! But my account shows i have the credit to buy it! spoke to them and he just told me to ring another number which is now closed!:thumbsdow

so can i order stuff again and pay just buy credit card? would i still get 10% off as i have opened an account just not going to use it! and if still go via quidco still get 9% aswell back? please help as i need to sort this asap! Also if i ordered over phone can you still get quidco cash back?:lease::lease:

when i ordered mine i was told i could have the 10% discount even if i did not open up an account, they could overide the system put agreed to put a note on my account that they would discount 10% once tv arrived.

they then asked fofr my credit card details and i told them i felt safer ordering online which i did , i also made sure they emailed me with confirmation that i would be getting the 10% discount which they kindly have

Did your 10% off code work when you entered it? mine said invalid so phoned up and chap said to ring back when i have all items and it will be deducted.

Just looked at my very account to find nothing coming as credit refused! ******s! why did they not contact me to tell me instead of leaving me to wait in for stuff to arrive! But my account shows i have the credit to buy it! spoke to them and he just told me to ring another number which is now closed!:thumbsdow

so can i order stuff again and pay just buy credit card? would i still get 10% off as i have opened an account just not going to use it! and if still go via quidco still get 9% aswell back? please help as i need to sort this asap! Also if i ordered over phone can you still get quidco cash back?:lease::lease:

Yes I had to be very sneaky to get it all to work ... sent you a PM - sorry if you cant understand it, my tea was going cold so had to rush :)

when i ordered mine i was told i could have the 10% discount even if i did not open up an account, they could overide the system put agreed to put a note on my account that they would discount 10% once tv arrived.

they then asked fofr my credit card details and i told them i felt safer ordering online which i did , i also made sure they emailed me with confirmation that i would be getting the 10% discount which they kindly have

did u also go via quidco? has it shown on tracking?:)

Yes I had to be very sneaky to get it all to work ... sent you a PM - sorry if you cant understand it, my tea was going cold so had to rush :)

thanks for the info all..

im trying to order mine from very but i cant see to get it to work im going through quidco but when i add the 10% code it says code invalid..

does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

I ordered from Very on 3/6/10 for £2075 after 10% disc for new account and a further 9% cashback from Quidco. Initial delivery was 10/7/10 but looked at my order status which has changed to "Recieved at Depot" and after calling Very can now expect delivery within 48hrs. I already have the 50c7000 up and running for last 3 weeks which I am more than happy with. I was looking at the Pannie 65V20 which is probably a slightly better picture but would have cost some £2300 more and the glasses are rubbish and the set is no where near as stylish as the Sammies. Love the fact that you can fit them so close to the wall just like a picture as the inputs are cleverly to the side as opposed to sticking out the back. Dont forget to claim your free glasses from Samsung when you get your set. Got mine within 3 days of applying.:thumbsup:

Hi all

Ordered on very last night using quidco and 10% new account discount, but can't seem to get the blu ray player and glasses thrown in like other people have.

Can someone please tell me how they did this?

Thanks

Hi all

Ordered on very last night using quidco and 10% new account discount, but can't seem to get the blu ray player and glasses thrown in like other people have.

Thanks

Same here getting frustrated with it now

Hi all

Thanks

Just order as normal and then when she phoned me i mentioned the free 3d sat and player, she said thats correct and told me they was on my order for free,

Thanks for your reply, it's appreciated.
Sorry if I seem a bit dim, but does that mean I add them in at the checkout (totalling £3k) or leave them off and add them in over the phone?

Does it actually state anywhere they are free as I can't find it???

If you add the glasses and bluray player to your basket with the TV and then process the order it should come out at around £2505. Once ordered online ring them up and ask for your 10% discount. Thats the way others have done it.
We phoned first and did the order over the phone, they added all 3 items and then processed the discount. We managed to get 20% off due to one of their phone staff making an error and then denying it. Once it was done over the phone we could then check the status online.
Ours now says arrived at depot but we are yet to get a call from the couriers with a delivery date. :(

Thanks for your reply, it's appreciated.
Sorry if I seem a bit dim, but does that mean I add them in at the checkout (totalling £3k) or leave them off and add them in over the phone?

Does it actually state anywhere they are free as I can't find it???

If you click on thr MORE INfo on the TV your see the deal listed at the bottom.

Invite the 3D TV revolution into your home and change the way you view the world forever.

You'll scarcely believe your eyes as the Samsung 63in 3D Full HD plasma TV PS63C7000YKXXU brings cinema-quality 3D pictures into your home.

Watch stunning 3D films via a Samsung 3D Blu-ray player (PQ145), with exciting 3D TV channels, sport and gaming options all due in the near future.

The Samsung PS63C7000YKXXU is also a spectacular top-of-the-range 2D TV, giving you the best in high definition.

The massive 63in plasma screen has a full HD 1080-pixel resolution and Hyper Real Image Engine technology to create amazingly life-like images and impressive detail.

100Hz technology with 600Hz subfield motion clarity also creates rich, vibrant colours and flicker-free pictures ideal for high-action movies and sport.

A built-in Freeview HD tuner offers access to a range of free-to-view high-definition channels, including BBC HD and ITV HD.

You can also enjoy Samsung's new Internet@TV platform to access great services such as BBC iPlayer, YouTube and LOVEFiLM.

Glasses not included but a double pack of 3D LCD shutter glasses with a Monsters Vs Aliens 3D DVD is also available - PY633.

* Buy this TV with the Samsung 3D Blu-ray player (PQ145) and a double pack of 3D LCD shutter glasses (PY633) and both glasses and Blu-ray player FREE! This fabulous discount will be added at chequeout *

Useful info:

* H 38.1, w 58.8, d 13.3ins
* Resolution 1920 x 1080
* Contrast ratio 2,000,000:1
* 3D Hyper Real image engine
* Wide Colour Enhancer
* SRS Theatre Surround
* Internet @ TV
* Anynet+ HDMI CEC
* Wireless LAN adaptor support
* 4 x HDMI; SCART socket; 2 x USB; USB 2.0 Movie
* Wall mountable (bracket not supplied)

If you can fit a 63 inch tv in your lounge then i would go for it.

In theory the panny has a better picture however thats open to opinion.

However the panny is not as attractive as the samsung.

the panny does not have the 2d convertor which is samsungs killer strike if you ask me.

a 63 inch samsung will be more enjoyable to watch than a 50 inch panny

If you can fit a 63 inch tv in your lounge then i would go for it.

In theory the panny has a better picture however thats open to opinion.

However the panny is not as attractive as the samsung.

the panny does not have the 2d convertor which is samsungs killer strike if you ask me.

a 63 inch samsung will be more enjoyable to watch than a 50 inch panny

Also I've heard a lot of complaints about how uncomfortable the Panasonic 3D glasses are. Plus there's the whole rising black levels thing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom