Samsung PS50Q97HDX ghost streaking!

newTV

Established Member
Reaction score
Love the TV but I have noticed that there is horizontal ghosting on things like menus, on screen graphics and any bright writing. Ive tried many settings and have used component and scart but its still there!

Does anybody know if and how I can get rid of this?

Love the TV but I have noticed that there is horizontal ghosting on things like menus, on screen graphics and any bright writing. Ive tried many settings and have used component and scart but its still there!

Does anybody know if and how I can get rid of this?

i noticed this on a panasonic px60 i owned, mainly on sky menus(sd sky box via scart) but never noticed it on moving images.

just looking at sky menus now on a 32inch crt tv and thhorizontal ghosting as you call it is there also.

At least im not going made then! I dont see this on my Toshiba 32WLT66 maybe thats the difference between LCD and Plasma

Do a search for shadows/streaks post that i started relating to the same thing i have with my Panasonic PH9.There`s quite a bit of info in there relating to this issue. I must say it does not seem as bad as it used to be, maybe i`ve resigned myself to the fact now that it`s a phenomenem with plasmas and there is nowt i can do about it...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom