• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Samsung PS50Q96HDX - no picture - disaster - help!

JasonRudland

Standard Member
Hi

I have a Samsung PS50Q96HDX. The screen went blank while I was watching the other day, but the sound continued. I thought it was the TV station having a problem, but then realised it was my TV.

When I switch it on, you can hear the click - but nothing at all displays, and now no sound either. I cant even get the set up menu via the manual controls.

Is it now just an expensive and ugly wall decoration, or is there anything I can do to bring it back to life?

Thanks

anil2

i think the capacitors may have gone. i had something similar last year, just 2 weeks after my warranty expiried :(

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom