samsung ps50q96hdx help needed .. please

tabs

Prominent Member
Reaction score
in the menu options the "plug and play" option is grey'ed out, can someone put me right please, or am i missing something ... :confused:

thanks

Just a guess but have you actually plugged something to play ?? Doesnt the input only become "live" when somethings actually connected ?

hi it shouldnt be greyed out but you only need to go into that if you want retune the tv but there are ways round it if you want by doing a factory reset in service mode:thumbsup:

in the menu options the "plug and play" option is grey'ed out, can someone put me right please, or am i missing something ... :confused:

Press TV/DTV on the remote control till you are in Analogue mode the you canuse Plug & Play.

hi it shouldnt be greyed out but you only need to go into that if you want retune the tv but there are ways round it if you want by doing a factory reset in service mode:thumbsup:

how do i do a reset ?

Press TV/DTV on the remote control till you are in Analogue mode the you canuse Plug & Play.

just tried that but all that happened was the screen went black saying "no signal" .. but it was still grey'ed out :confused:

Anybody know how to get into the service menu/mode on these plasmas?

Anybody know how to get into the service menu/mode on these plasmas?

Service menu is activated by having the TV in standby

On the remote press
INFO- MENU- MUTE - POWER

Only negative is accessing the service menu resets all the picture adjutments and sound adjustments , although it doesnt reset the DNR and DNIE settings :thumbsup:

Service menu is activated by having the TV in standby

On the remote press
INFO- MENU- MUTE - POWER

Anyone know if via the Service Menu you can set the Anynet feature to only be available on certain HDMI ports?

How about merging this with the main thread?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom