Samsung PS50Q7HD With a 360 (pixel count)

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by Toby35, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Toby35

Toby35
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, i had something posted on another forum regarding the samsung PS50Q7HD. I'm set to buy this set for my xbox 360, i wanted a 50" set and around 2000 and this seems about my option.

However someone said because of the pixel count it wont look good, may i ask, has anyone got this set with a 360 or has anyone got a similar set with the same pixel count and does it look ****e like i was told!

Or if anyone can give me solid advise on what it would look like with a 360 i'd be grateful..it wont look crap will it :(

Link to set http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/...hallany&Nty=1&Ntt=samsung 50"&zone=eCometZone
    I know you guys know what you're on about, so i have come here, thank you :)

P.S

having just been told it takes component/vga which i wasn't sure of, i'm all set to buy tomorrow, but out of the blue the pixel thing was mentioned to me and now i don't know :( Thanks again.

2. DUVET

DUVET
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

I'm getting the same tv, but i wouldn't spend £1999 on it, there are other places doing it for alot less.

http://www.rgbdirect.co.uk/Referrer.asp?SKUNumber=104331&ReferrerCode=3

just saved you £266 ! enjoy.

3. kuzzy_uk

kuzzy_uk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hooked up my 360 to SammyQ742HD, don't worry about a thing!!!! I've read posts on this forum that say all sorts of garbage.........the picture quality for the money is unbelievable. There is no way you should pay over the odds for last years looking Pannys or over-priced Pioneers, the Q7 does exactly what it says on the tin ( and you'll have £££££ left to spend on cabling)