• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung PS50Q7HD - analogue tuning disabled

540YMX

Standard Member
I can't access the channel tuning menu option as it just skips over it, have tried reset via the D Menu but this only restarts plug & play for digital services.

Any ideas how I can force a factory reset? Bought the tv in July 2006.

Thanks

kjt2004

Established Member
Try going int the service menu i think there may be an option for factory reset there

On the q and c series you press info - menu- mute - power buttons on remote in quick succession

regards

540YMX

Standard Member
Try going int the service menu i think there may be an option for factory reset there

On the q and c series you press info - menu- mute - power buttons on remote in quick succession

regards

Just tried that but no joy, but I disabled Hotel Mode as this was on and now the plug & play reset is back as well as various other menu options which had quietly disappeared.

So :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom