Samsung PS50C7HDX or LE46M51B? HELP!

Crabman32

Established Member
Reaction score
I need some help on this. I am currently in the process of upgrading my home cinema and I am not sure to go with plasm or LCD. I have just bought a Denon 2910 for upscaling my standard DVD's and it will be connected to whatever TV I decide on with the Chord Silver HDMI-HDMI interconnect. The problem I have is the on which display to buy. I have seen both TV's mentioned in the showroom but neither was being fed a Hi-Def or DVD signal so it is very hard to know how they perform. Does anyone have either of these display's and if so how good are they? They plasma is 50" which is the size I would like to stick with but if the picture isn't as good as the 46" LCD I won't bother. Any help asap would be greatly appreciated. :lease:

Crabman32 said:
I need some help on this. I am currently in the process of upgrading my home cinema and I am not sure to go with plasm or LCD. I have just bought a Denon 2910 for upscaling my standard DVD's and it will be connected to whatever TV I decide on with the Chord Silver HDMI-HDMI interconnect. The problem I have is the on which display to buy. I have seen both TV's mentioned in the showroom but neither was being fed a Hi-Def or DVD signal so it is very hard to know how they perform. Does anyone have either of these display's and if so how good are they? They plasma is 50" which is the size I would like to stick with but if the picture isn't as good as the 46" LCD I won't bother. Any help asap would be greatly appreciated. :lease:

I'm going for the samsung myself, i seen it yesterday and was really impressed, was sitting next to alot of big name plasma's and lcd and it looked great, good luck with your decision.

duvet

I saw a PS50Q7 and LE46 side by side and decided on the PS50. Biggest impact on the decision was the 4inches, but also the blocking on the LCD is very obvious. Colours also looked pleasing on the plasma.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom