• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung ps50c450b1w. Power on but no sound no picture

edugimeno

Novice Member
Hi There.
I am speaking with a seller that has a Samsung ps50c450b1w 50" TV set that he's selling as "broken". I asked him and he said he hits the power button, the front led lights on like everything is normal, but he gets no sound / all black.
I've seen dozens of entries asking about SOUND OK / no picture, but in this case it seems that this one is lacking sound too (or maybe it got stuck to some external input [where there's no signal] before if broke)
He said the front led is not flashing at all (like the TV is not realizing any issue).
He's asking 50€ "as is". Im wondering if anyone here would be able to do a "blind estimation" of what could be wrong. I've read lots of issues with Y-Main in this set causing no picture.

Can anyone guide me here?

Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom