• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung PS50A656 no DTV please help

apollo1965

I updated the firmware on a Samsung PS50A656 last night and everything was fine and working, But today after taking it off stanby there is no DTV says "Not available" when DTV button pressed. No DTV in the menu and even a system reset fails to find any DTV only analogue is tuned. Its as if the DTV module has been removed.

apollo1965

Ok, no replies as yet can anyone with this set or similar post a picture of the service menu option table to see if I can see any difference in my one to see if anything has changed causing this problem. Attached is a photo of my option table

Thanks

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

apollo1965

Have none of the members on here got this TV? If you have please take 2 mins and help me by accessing the service menu (whilst tv is in standby press Info, Menu, Mute, Power) and taking a pic so I can compare to mine to see if anything has changed.

Thanks

GGTVBD

Have you tried the factory reset in the service menu.

Had this a few times and it's worked every time.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom