• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung problems M87

doombrain

Standard Member
Hi all,

I'm sorry to say i've got a buzzing 40" M87. I don't really want to go into it but i logged a call with samsung over two months ago and i still have the issue through incompetence of samsungs service.

does anyone have emails or telephone numbers above the awful call centre they could PM me?

after a very heated but polite call to the centre i've lost all confidence in their centre.

TIA

PS, if you idiots at the centre are reading this, have a nice day answering calls for a living.

doombrain

Standard Member
It gets better.

A delivery man came to swap my TV for a new 40” M87. The TV he had in the back was a 40” LE, he had given my TV to some lucky sod in Luton leaving me with his 720P panel. Told him to report it as rejected. He’s going to try and swap them as the chap was not in under the condition there’s not a mark on it.

so that's now over two months.

Christ, I’m so angry right now. I wish I’d never of bought it and gone with a Sony.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom