Samsung printer but HP software

Manor49

Novice Member
I have a Samsung printer , express M2070W, that has proved problematic since upgrading my PC to Windows 11. Although recognised by my PC,I cannot print, although I can print from my phone. Since the takeover by HP there is no longer Samsung Easy Manager but HP Easy Start but that doesn't recognise the printer when searching for it. Any ideas please?

Manor49

Novice Member
HP list a variety of software/drives for the printer on their site.

There is a new driver listed Mar 30 2022, not sure if that includes the easy manager but a version jul 28 2021 of easy manager is listed so install that driver first and see if that gets you up and running again.
Thanks, next010. I have downloaded the July driver and it turns out to be Samsung Easy Manager. I still cannot print, although the blue light on the printer is solid, indicating that there is a wifi connection, the printer is not being recognised.

next010

Distinguished Member
Thanks, next010. I have downloaded the July driver and it turns out to be Samsung Easy Manager. I still cannot print, although the blue light on the printer is solid, indicating that there is a wifi connection, the printer is not being recognised.
Did you install the 2022 driver ?

Nedy71

Standard Member
Yes, Samsung sold their printer business to HP long time ago and transferred all driver to them as well.
I got Samsung Laser printer, quite old now. When I bought it still was a Samsung Business and Samsung driver / software. Few Years down the roll after OS re-install I whent to download the driver as I did not find the CD and been redirected to HP site where I downloaded same Samsung drivers / software, but this time HP Rebranded.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom