Samsung Plasma Tv's Display is not coming after loud sound.

nvrmndryo

Standard Member
Reaction score
I was playing a game(ps3)on My 3.5-year-old Samsung 43H4900 3D Tv last night and Suddenly sound like firecracker blowing came from tv and display went black.After this, I turned off power and tried to power on Tv again but there is no display showing, I can see red power led glowing and responding to my remote but nothing else .So can anyone tell me what exactly happened? Was a fuse blown or something else?My Tv has no warranty anymore, so if anyone has faced this issue please let me know.I haven't contacted service center yet.

Something has obviously blown, possibly in the power supply but no one can tell you for sure.
You need to get it looked at by the service centre.

Something has obviously blown, possibly in the power supply but no one can tell you for sure.
You need to get it looked at by the service centre.
Samsung Service guys came to check and sadly my Display panel is blown, they told me replacement cost 26k In Indian rupees that's around 400$. So it's pointless. I am so sad to see this happen, because I never even used my plasma TV that much, and nowdays I cannot see any 3D tv's for sell. Anyways thanks for reply.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom