Samsung Pixon - Saving Corrupt JPEG Photos

oceanclub

Standard Member
Strange problem all of a sudden - when my Samsung Pixon takes a photo, the resulting image is corrupt (according to Photoshop, it's a truncated JPEG). The resulting file is only around 50KB in size.

I've tried removing everyone from the memory card and reformatting it, but still the same problem. I also get the problem if I save the image to the Pixon's _internal_ memory, so I don't think it's a card problem.

P.

bvilleuk

Novice Member
Strange problem all of a sudden - when my Samsung Pixon takes a photo, the resulting image is corrupt (according to Photoshop, it's a truncated JPEG). The resulting file is only around 50KB in size.

I've tried removing everyone from the memory card and reformatting it, but still the same problem. I also get the problem if I save the image to the Pixon's _internal_ memory, so I don't think it's a card problem.

P.
Sorry -- this is obvious stuff -- check the settings on the Camera..

If this doesn't work, do a RESET and return it to Factory default -- that cured the problem when I had it last year on an elderly SAMSUNG -- I think a setting got corrupted.....

As you said, it's unlikely to be the card!

Good Luck

bvilleuk

Novice Member

P.
Have you sorted this ?? Let us know!!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom