Samsung P2450H vs. BenQ G2420HD

vrc

Standard Member
I'm looking for a monitor around the £150-£180 pricepoint, and these two seem to come up as the best choices. Which one would you guys recommend to me? I'll predominantly be using it with my PS3, and maybe a bit of video editing on the PC in the future.

Of course, if you know of anything better within that price range, I'm open to suggestions. :)

Cheers. :thumbsup:

mulkman

Novice Member
If you want a really good monitor, go the for this LG
LG Flatron W2442PA -
LG Flatron W2442PA review | Monitors | Reviews | PC Pro
(Excellent image quality)

Excellent reviews here as well: Review of LG Flatron W2442PA, Review LG Flatron W2442PA - LCD monitors

Ive checked so many reviews on internet for this monitor, none have been BAD
Getting one myself aswell, it's really cheap on ebuyer. £172 incuding free delivery LG W2442PA-BF 24" Full HD Monitor 1920x1080.. | Ebuyer.com

Samsung P2450H I was also contemplating getting this monitor, but it suffers froma major problem. It cannot display 1080p. So if you are using it for Xbox/PS3/Blu Ray. It wont do you good.
Best it can offer is 1080i

wHoMe

Samsung P2450H I was also contemplating getting this monitor, but it suffers froma major problem. It cannot display 1080p. So if you are using it for Xbox/PS3/Blu Ray. It wont do you good.
Best it can offer is 1080i
I read the review that states it only does 1080i not sure what they did wrong but I know there's people on here that don't have a problem running 1080p not to mentions its on the box 1080p full HD

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8086/p2450.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom