Samsung One Connect Box - Mounting Behind Wall Mounted TV QE55QN95A

NorBdelta

Novice Member
Anyone have any suggestions for mounting the one connect box behind the tv mounted on a wall? I have a floating shelf setup and stupidly I didnt factor in the one connect box which is supposed to be hidden away rather than placed with the wall mounted screen. At the moment I have all my cables nicely laid out from my old Samsung and dont want to reroute any of them. So I am looking for options to mount it behind the tv on the wall.

I am looking for any kind of bracket or similar box which could fit the box securely. I ahve seen ones for android boxes, apple tv boxes, etc but none of them will fit the profile of the connect box which is 33cm long (ports side HDMI, etc) x 29.5 cm wide x 4.1cm depth UK version.

So far all that I can really see being the best option is just to velcro it to the wall. Forgive the messy photo, I havent cleaned up the uppacking yet. Everything is level and straight but the angle of the photo makes it look otherwise

Last edited:

NorBdelta

Novice Member
I ended up just getting some of that removable relcro strips and sticking the One Connect Box to the wall. Going for a dedicated bracket was overkill.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom