• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung note gt-n7000 problems!!!

LUCYG94

Standard Member
HI, I HAVE JUST JOINED THIS FORUM BECAUSE IM FED UP WITH TRYING TO FIX MY PHONE MYSELF. IVE HAD THE SAMSUNG GALAZXY NOTE GT-N7000 FOR 6 MONTHS ABOUT AND IVE RECENTLY START TO EXPERIENCE SOME PROBLEMS.

1. CAMERA - THE WIDGETS ON THE CAMERA ARE PERMANENTLY UPSIDE DOWN, SO FOR ME TO CHANGE CAMERA SETTING I HAVE TO TURN MY PHONE UPSIDE DOWN TO READ THEM. WITH THE CAMERA BEING UPSIDE DOWN WHEN I TAKE A PHOTO THE OUTCOME IS AN UPSIDE DOWN PHOTO.
  2. SCREEN ROTATION - I WILL BE CASUALLY BROWSING THE INTERNET, THEN SUDDENLY MY PHONE WILL THINK OH YEAH LETS ROTATE THE SCREEN (SIMILAR TO HOW IT WOULD BE IF SCREEN ROTATION WAS ON). I HAVE TO RESET MY PHONE 2 TIMES TO BRING THE SCREEN BACK TO NORMAL
  3. RANDOM RESETS/TURN OFF - PHONE WILL BE CHARGED AROUND 80% AND IT WILL TURN OFF OR RESET FOR NO REASON AND IT HARD TO TURN BACK ON
I HAVE FACTORY RESET MY PHONE TWICE NO CHANGE!
ANY IDEAS?:lease:

SHATNERSTACTIC

These aren't symptoms of sudden death syndrome. Sudden death is as it says, sudden and terminal out of the blue. Have you dropped your phone or has it gotten wet at all? Have you or a previous owner rooted and / or installed a custom ROM? Have you downloaded any apps from untrusted sources ie. not Google play or Amazon app store?

I'd suggest starting by checking you have the most recent firmware on the device. When on wifi go to settings - about device - software update

On first glance I'm thinking water damage here though. :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom