• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung NEW 3D LED?

rammy66

Standard Member
Hi, I've been thinking about buying a Samsung LED TV. However, in march they are releasing a new range of 3D LED TVs.

Whilst I'm not really interested in 3D, I'm wondering if the new line up is going to replace the 6000, 7000 and 8000 series. And if so, will it be a different spec (other then 3D bit) and will the price points still be the about same?

deepbrown

As far as I'm aware - 3D TV's will only be 3D because they'll support 120Hz+ You'll still need shutter glasses. I expect they'll want to put the best specs on these TVs so they can justify selling them at much higher prices.

dr no

I would have expected the cost differences to be small. Techwise it isn't much on top of the current TVs.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom