For Sale Samsung Netbook, Optional SSD, great conditon...never left the house. Pics added and price update.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Timmy C, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Timmy C

Timmy C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +569
    Samsung N150 Plus Netbook, 10.1 inch display, Windows 7 Starter (product key sticker on bottom of machine), Intel 1.67 GHz processor, 250 GB HDD, 1 GB Ram, (easily upgradeable via bottom hatch), built in Bluetooth, Chargeable USB (charge devices when even when laptop powered off), optional additional 120GB SSD.

I've only used this as a sofa netbook almost exclusively for internet surfing and checking emails when watching telly and it's never left the house. Couple of small marks but overall excellent condition. Collection preferred but happy to post...probably around 10 quid or so for insured delivery.I should have all original packaging but if not I certainly have something suitable for safe transit.

I would like £125 for the netbook with the standard 250GB drive fitted or £165 and I will also include the 120gb SSD in its original packaging as well.

Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT/PPG/Cash

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  2. Timmy C

Timmy C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +569
    Photos added but due to the reflective nature of the case they're not great. There's a couple of small marks on the lid but nothing major...reflections make it impossible to see though.

Attached Files:

3. Timmy C

Timmy C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +569
    Open to offers. I've started using a tablet to control xbmc which doubles up as a tool for web browsing when watching telly so this netbook really isn't seeing much use!

4. PHB1969

PHB1969

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Would you sell the ssd separately as I would be interested subject to knowing spec and price

5. Timmy C

Timmy C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +569
    If the netbook sells without it then yes I will put it up for sale in a new thread and post a link from here but if no one is interested I'll keep the netbook with SSD installed and use it for holidays etc as it runs a lot better than my current Acer travel netbook!