Samsung Neo QLED 65Q95A dark?!

Nielsie1974

Novice Member
Hi all, Just bought a Neo QLED 65Q 95A...happy!
But one problem; the screen is very dark...in the evening no problem but by daylight not what is supposed to be. No stunning bright picture yet. ...
Tried all the setting, reset but doesn't work out yet.
Changing the brightness seems to have no, little effect...max 50 in SDR is lessen brighter thans my old LCD.
Any ideas?
Thanks in avances!

graham14

Have you set the brightness related to ambient lighting try:

Settings-General-Intellegent Mode Setting -Adaptive Picture

Hope that helps

Nielsie1974

Novice Member

Hope that helps
Thanks....! Tried but no effect. Looks like the backlight is too low.. can the light sensor manualy be turnen off?
Backlight can't be adjusted...

Strenge...picture is ok, shampoo etc... but the screen stays too dark. In a bright room not good visuele.
Went to a local shop this Day and saw the same tv terein demo mode....what a difference!

Also, woensdag turning tv on i see no Samsung logo but short 2

Hope that helps
Thanks! I can't change the brightness setting for the anbient light mode. Turng ambient light off diesn't make any difference.

z5461313

It’s in settings then there is a general section think it’s 4th option then in there scroll right down to bottom for power saving

jdevil

Distinguished Member
This TV is blinding bright, just be careful of the 'Natural' picture setting as that one by default is relatively dark.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom