Samsung NC10 help please!

Chris143

Standard Member
Hi,
I have a Samsung NC10 netbook with a cracked screen. It cracked a couple of months ago, and I've not bothered with it since as I have another laptop.

But now I would like to start using the netbook again, so I bought an external monitor.

The problem I'm having is connecting the netbook to the monitor. I plug everything in where it is supposed to go, but the external monitor says "no input" or just stays blank.

The netbook screen is cracked pretty bad, and only the bottom right corner of the screen is visible. I've read that I may need to login to be able to use the external monitor, but as I haven't used the netbook in so long I've forgotten the password (definately writing down all password from now on!)

Is there any way to get the netbook and external monitor to work together from power up? I did it with the dell laptop I'm using now with no problems.

Any help at all would be much appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to read this lengthy post:thumbsup:

Chris143

Standard Member
Also, I have somehow managed to get it logged in to safe mode, but still wont let me switch to external monitor.

Delvey

Distinguished Member
If using a VGA cable to connect the monitor, you will most probably have to enable in on the Samsung, which will be hard with no screen

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom