Samsung Mu7000 stand info

Lusankya

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi

Think I have pretty much decided on this TV in 55". However the feet at either end put me off slightly due to the furniture arrangment.

I notice the US version has a single centre stand. These are available on ebay. I know you can buy aftermarket centre stands and I will if I have to but would prefer the real deal.

So can you fit the US centre stand to a UK version of the TV?

Does anyone know the measurement between the feet on the 55" UK version?

Cheers.

Be carefull!

The Samsung 7000 in the UK is marketed as the 8000 in the US hence why the stand looks different - they are in fact completely different TVs!

The 7000 has two options for mounting the feet. I use the "smaller" option but that is still 91 centimeters apart so takes up the full width of the AV rack. My Cambridge Audio TV5 won't fit under the TV so I did think I would need the universal stand but the Bluetooth function between them works so well I can live with the current arrangement.

Incidentally (well hardly!) I am delighted with the TV once a few adjustments were made to the Picture Settings.

Be carefull!

The Samsung 7000 in the UK is marketed as the 8000 in the US hence why the stand looks different - they are in fact completely different TVs!

The 7000 has two options for mounting the feet. I use the "smaller" option but that is still 91 centimeters apart so takes up the full width of the AV rack. My Cambridge Audio TV5 won't fit under the TV so I did think I would need the universal stand but the Bluetooth function between them works so well I can live with the current arrangement.

Incidentally (well hardly!) I am delighted with the TV once a few adjustments were made to the Picture Settings.

Thanks for the reply. 91cm would just fit at the front on my triangle shaped cabinet however it would be right on the limit and the slightest nudge or feline interference would knock it off.

Looks like an after market centre stand is the way to go.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom