Samsung M87

Status
Not open for further replies.

grant91

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hey

Im going to purchase this TV, that's for certain. I would just like to view it in action. Does anyone know of a place on Merseyside that has one setup?

I know the Trafford Center had one but im 15 so it's abit to far for me.

A video of the TV would also be good, i've tried searching the net but nothing comes up.

Cheers

Hey

Im going to purchase this TV, that's for certain. I would just like to view it in action. Does anyone know of a place on Merseyside that has one setup?

I know the Trafford Center had one but im 15 so it's abit to far for me.

A video of the TV would also be good, i've tried searching the net but nothing comes up.

Cheers

How can you afford one of these at 15? ;)

You are wasting your time viewing one in a store where a countless number of sets are running off the same feed, hence making the in-store PQ look terrible. Also the Tv will most likely not be calibrated properly.

The only way you will know if it's the TV for you, is to take it home, calibrate it and have it running off a single feed, or alternatively go to a store where you can actually do that.

In-store set-ups just don't do TV's justice.

Hey

Ok, thanks for the replies. I guess you are right, the TV's do look rather turd in shops.

Im ordering mine probally in 2 weeks im just waiting pick up my PS3 tommorow.

As for how i can afford it, let's just say im resourceful.

lewis4lcfc: Nice. What are you going to be running to it? Im gonna get SKY HD, just gotta save up again after i've bought this :hiya:

Oh yeah, forgot about my 360, i just see it as the Gears console now.

You are wasting your time viewing one in a store where a countless number of sets are running off the same feed, hence making the in-store PQ look terrible. Also the Tv will most likely not be calibrated properly.

The only way you will know if it's the TV for you, is to take it home, calibrate it and have it running off a single feed, or alternatively go to a store where you can actually do that.

In-store set-ups just don't do TV's justice.
John lewis at bluewater, kent have all their TV's running individually off of sky so you can see what it will look like in your home and they all look great not like Curry's or Comet and the **** they show on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom