1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAMSUNG-LW32A23W and LW32A23WX/XEU, whats the difference

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by LiquidTV, Oct 20, 2004.

1. LiquidTV

LiquidTV
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Guys,

This was a previous thread from Phlix but nobody answered. I'm curious as I have ordered this particular model.

2. PAH

PAH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    I couldn't find anything significant in the various specs listed on the website, so probably just different names for different regions (XEU is kind of obviously europe). It doesn't help that Samsung have removed these 'older' models from their website and only list the LW32A33W model.

3. LiquidTV

LiquidTV
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks PAH,
    The reason I asked is that Empire Direct have totally messed up. I placed an order hoping to take advantage of 0% etc. I rang them last night following an e-mail from them, to be told they had made an error as this model wasn't in stock & were no longer able to get hold of it as it has been discontinued. :mad: :thumbsdow

I was well aware that the 23 has been replaced by the 33 model but I think the 23 is much better. It has more connections etc.

Anyway, I saw Unbeatable had apparently them in stock but a slightly different model number (shown as LW32A23WX/XEU) so ordered online late last night again taking advantage of 0%. I thought it best to ring to check (I didn't want to be disappointed again did I!!). They only had one left but couldn't release it until they get the okay from the finance comapny. Stuff that I said, I want this TV!! So I ordered & it arrives tomorrow, phewww!!. I'm impressed with that. Anyway, I spoke with Samsung in the end to check & you're quite right there's no difference. A result!! :thumbsup:

4. alfie786

alfie786
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    is it better than a tosh 32wl48?

5. phlix

phlix
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When I got mine, I was told by Robertsons that the only difference was the colour. The LW32A23W is all silver, and the LW32A23WX has a black border round the screen.