1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung LW-15E23C any good?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by m_j_wheeler, Jun 22, 2003.

1. m_j_wheeler

m_j_wheeler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is the Samsung LW-15E23C any good as a tv and a pc monitor? I am looking for a good 15 inch pc monitor which also acts as a tv that i can plug a vcr into. oh and i have budget of less than £400. i am really interested in the Samsung LW-15E23C but not sure if the picture quality is that good for tv or for pc use. i have ound it cheaply at www.letsbuyit.com for £349. i cant find any reviews for it and cant find anywhere to go and look at one working? if anyone has any views or helpful information, or has expericnce with one i would greatly appriciate your replys. Thanks

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    There is an offer on the LG 15" LCD at the moment £399 at Euronics dealers a good solid negotiate might get you one for £350 if you carry it away pay in full etc...

3. m_j_wheeler

m_j_wheeler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for that

had a look at the lg it is a good screen, not sure what to do at the moment, i am thinking of possible getting the widescreen samsung pc monitor the 172w but not sure if it would work well using it with a pc or for watching non-widescreen format videos. if you have any experience with using widescreen for pc then let me know

thanks