Samsung LSP9T The Premiere 4K Laser Projector Review & Comments

rsvman

According to Samsung the LSP9T (£6,999) and the LSP7T (£3,999) are available now from the Samsung UK website and in-store at Harrods. Customers purchasing either projector until the 19th of January will be eligible to claim up to £700 cashback. Having said that it doesn't seem to be on the Samsung website yet, so maybe it isn't available until next week or maybe Samsung is having supply issues given the current circumstances.
Steve how do you get the cashback ??

Spatialonline have it in stock but no mention of cashback..

Bebbsie23

Steve how do you get the flashback ??

Spatialonline have it in stock but no mention of flashback..

I was the first person to order LSP9T with Spatial and their Samsung rep has given an ETA of January (maybe before xmas if I get lucky) :(

rsvman

Just found these guys selling at 6k..

Bebbsie23

Just found these guys selling at 6k..

From what I tell this is a German import according to the model number. They had this listed on their site two weeks before the Samsung announcement.

Steve Withers

Reviewer
My apologies, I meant to post here a few days ago. After initially being told by Samsung that the LSP9T was due now, they have since confirmed it won't be available until January. As for the cash back, again that's what Samsung told me but I have no more details I'm afraid.

rsvman

My apologies, I meant to post here a few days ago. After initially being told by Samsung that the LSP9T was due now, they have since confirmed it won't be available until January. As for the cash back, again that's what Samsung told me but I have no more details I'm afraid.
Cheers Steve

Keep us posted if you hear anything else ;-)

malrdaw

Standard Member
Can I throw the BenQ V6000/6050 into the mix, here in Italy on AV Magazine they are creating quite a noise, enough to be the focus of 4 webinars.

Steve Withers

Reviewer
Can I throw the BenQ V6000/6050 into the mix, here in Italy on AV Magazine they are creating quite a noise, enough to be the focus of 4 webinars.
I should be getting the BenQ V6050 for review at the start of next year.

malrdaw

Standard Member
Steve, if you think they may be of interest here I could try and post links to the webinar however only in Italian I’m afraid.

Steve Withers

Reviewer
Steve, if you think they may be of interest here I could try and post links to the webinar however only in Italian I’m afraid.
Thanks for the offer, but I prefer to evaluate products myself without anyone's external influence.

mjaminian

Standard Member
I'm concerned regarding the comments made in the review regarding black levels.
Is it on par, worse or better than the LG HU85L in that regard (and in both SDR and HDR)?
Are the black levels not very deep?
Thank you for the review.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom