samsung lnt4069 "SHOP MODE"

sulot00

Standard Member
so the tv repairman came last weekend to replace the panel in my tv. now when I set the tv to "just scan" (im hooked up to my computer) it snaps out and into 16:9 which makes it too big for my screen. it used to work fine!! the repairman set the tv to shop mode, i saw him do it but before i could catch him he closed the menu. he didn't even know how to get it back and since he barely spoke english , we couldn't discuss it further. how do i get it out of shop mode so it does not continue to snap out of all my settings?
THanks

sulot00

Standard Member
just saw a similar thread , sorry!
i'll try the menu button plus volume and see if it works on mine too.

Curly99

Distinguished Member
just saw a similar thread , sorry!
i'll try the menu button plus volume and see if it works on mine too.
if not switch to analogue tv mode (tv/dtv button on the remote) and from the menu select plug and play and do it from there.

Curly

sulot00

Standard Member
argh!!! tried both and didn't work.....

menu plus volume button? i tried but it beeps and opens menu then i press volume and nothing , and because they're touch sensitive buttons, there's no feedback of pressing at the right moment because they just beep, and you cant press one while holding the other and hear a beep.

Press tv/dtv button on remote? i tried this too but wasn't clear on what i was doing, i didn't see any special menus or anything. i dont have any other inputs hooked up to it other than my computer via hdmi( will this matter) i switched to tv antennae source (is that what you meant?)

any other suggestions will be appreicated! I will try the analogue method again although not sure if i'm following the instructions properly. can you be specific?
Thanks in advance

sulot00

Standard Member
woo hoo!
THank you, i've bookmarked it and checking it out now. I'll have to wait till i'm home for work but this looks pretty thorough.

peahead

Glad it worked for you :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom