Question Samsung LN32C450E1GXZA looking for information!

Cogarcia

Novice Member
Hello,
So I just got a Samsung LCD 32" LCD TV
And I'm looking for information on reseting the tv. I'm not able to adjust color, contrast or brightness either the sound options.. The tv doesn't seem to be locked as the security code is default 0000 .. here is the tv information..

Model:
LN32C450E1GXZA

Any help will be great thank you..

Attachments

JayCee

Distinguished Member
More info needed.
Not able to adjust colour, contrast etc on what source? built-in tuner or external equipment?
And not able to adjust...using the remote control or on-set controls?

Cogarcia

Novice Member
More info needed.
Not able to adjust colour, contrast etc on what source? built-in tuner or external equipment?
And not able to adjust...using the remote control or on-set controls?

On any source I select. The options are grayed out and unable to adjust or change for example I'm not able to change "Mode" from Standard to anything else.. I can't even select Self Diagnosis. .
The remote is fine just that once I'm in the menu section I'm unable to change any of the settings, yet I'm able to highlight them yet the are grayed out and unable to change or adjust .
The only one I can change is scan for channels and rename them. Also rename the source names. . That's it .. o and also use the USB feature to play media or upgrade the firmware (unable to locate firmware information). Besides that all other options are grayed out and unable to adjust. .

Cogarcia

Novice Member
OK.
So I figured out how to rest the TV to Factory Settings.

Turn TV off
Press: MUTE 1 8 2 POWER
Then, TV will power up in service mode

I then just selected Factory Rest and turned off hotel mode, and everything works great.. I also enabled a few features that by default were turned off like DLNA support, Network support..

TV works great..

Thanks JAYCEE for the interest in helping me.

Also, this code supposable works for a most Samsung LCD/LED Tvs, but not entirely sure.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Okay understood now but how did Hotel mode get turned on in the first place?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom