1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung LN-Rxx8W.

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Shin Gouki, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Shin Gouki

Shin Gouki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What's the difference between the LExxR41B and the LN-Rxx8W they sell abroad?

I've noticed that they are using this TV, or a Sammy LCD with the same design as the LN-Rxx8W at the Tokyo Games Show with the Xbox 360. Visibly the only difference between this set and the LExxR41B is the speaker grill at the bottom.

Does anyone know the differences between the two sets?

Does anyone know the exact model number of the set they are using at the Tokyo games Show and how it compares to the LExxR41B? :)

2. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    That is the NTSC version of the same TV and I believe instead of scart connections it has an extra set of component inputs. In that respect it is IMHO a better TV.

3. Shin Gouki

Shin Gouki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Different designs too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If anyone wants to know what the 360 will look like on these sets then they should check out the following high res video of Ridge Racer 6. Looks pretty good to me. :thumbsup:

Just imagine what the new Sony will look like. :D

http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_1673_1_en.html

4. Shin Gouki

Shin Gouki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Seems that the LN-Rxx8W is actually the LExxR51B. Am i right in thinking that the only difference between the LExxR51B and the LExxR41B is the design and the fact that the LExxR51B has IDTV and is more expensive?

5. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,401
    The only diferrence between the 51 and the 41 models is the design. Neither the 41B or 51B models have a built in digital tuner but the corressponding 51BD and 41BD models do. The "D" stands for digital tuner. The 51B and 41B are both the same price as are the 51BD and 41BD. The "D" models are more expensive because of the digital tuner.

6. Shin Gouki

Shin Gouki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0