• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung LED tv dark patch on screen

Any experience of dark patch on Samsung LED tv

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jangra

Standard Member
I apologise in advance if this subject has been discussed before. After about four and a half years my Samsung LED 24"tv developed a dark patch over about a quarter of the screen at the bottom centre. I was advised that it was not repairable cost effectively. I am old enough to still think that TVs should last more then four and a half years and I took it up with Samsung. They referred me to their local repair centre who immediately told me that this was a common fault with flat screens and confirmed the point about cost effectiveness. I put this to Samsung and their response was 'this is not correct information as there are no manufacturing defects with any Samsung products this moment in time'. I wonder if this is correct and would appreciate knowing how many other Samsung users have experienced a similar problem. With thanks in anticipation.
FlagQuote

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom