• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung LED C6530 Odd vertical line issue (with Video)

Sohail

Novice Member
Hi everyone,

I've had this issue about a year on my UE37C6530 but only just decided to make a post since i've upgraded to a UE50H6400 and wanted to get this issue finally resolved.

Weird one as I can't find anyone else with similar issue though I've read posts about vertical lines, nothing like this one.

Randomly I get very fine vertical lines across the screen, they are always one colour at a time, but the colours can vary from black, white, green, blue, red etc.

20140420_225623.jpg

20140420_225643.jpg

When the TV was on the stand it wouldn't be so bad, and only by tilting it then putting it back to its position it would clear the lines.
Now I have the TV mounted in a canter leaver bracket and its almost always there unless I put pressure on the screen, if I release they come back, please check out the video I uploaded as it'll show you exactly what I mean.

Its so sensitive that even loud sounds from whatever I'm watching messes with the screen causing the lines to appear then change colour.

I've changed cables, wiggled ports with no change, this happens on all input sources.

I'm hoping someone has some ideas as I'm all out at the moment.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
It's probably a faulty screen.
You'd be best to call in a professional for advice and a detailed report then approach whichever retailer you bought it from.
Why did you wait a year?

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom