Samsung LE46M86/87BD - Settings reset themselves every 30 mins!!!

DannyMontana

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just picked up my Samsung LE46M86BD today and it's cracking, especially since I managed to change the settings to work after help from you lot on the forum... but when i'm sat watching Sky, or playing PS3... after roughly around 30mins, the screen go's black, and then comes back with the settings reset!!! Which if familiar with this TV, you'll know the default dynamic settings are shocking!

Does anyone know why my telly would be doing this, or is it stuffed already?

One of my colleagues had this problem. Turned out his TV was in some sort of demonstration or 'showroom' mode. After a few hours of fiddling with it he found the setting in the menu to turn it off and all was fine. 'Fraid I can't help you with exactly what the setting was called or where it was located in the menu, but I’m sure someone more clever than me will be along to help you soon :).

Cheers fella, i'll keep searching!!! I think I should have posted this in the specific tv thread, useless for that doh! Cheers anyway!

Tis sorted now... if anyone is referring to this, I fixed it by holding the menu and volume button on the telly for 10 seconds turning it to Home mode as opposed to Shop mode! Nice one!

thanks for the tips, it does not work for my for my samsung LA32R81... but when i changed the button is only MENU button ... without volume... it work fine ...

I can't find the combination without your tips.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom