• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung LE46C750 - Set Up Headphones without using the Headphone output socket

Dandandandaman

Standard Member
Hi

I would really appreciate some help, I have the tv mentioned and it is wall mounted on a bracket I play videos from a hard drive directly to my tv and want to be able to use headphones. The headphones output socket is on the back of the tv and there is no way I can put my headphones in to use them.

Is there any other way I can do it without using the headphone output, details and the manual for the tv are below:-

C750 46 Inch LCD 3D TV | LE46C750R2KXXU | 7 Series LCD TV - SAMSUNG UK - OVERVIEW

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201005/20100511130012703/BN68-02808D-00Eng_0330.pdf

I also have WD TV Media streamer that I could use the hard drive through if that could be utlised at all to get my headphones to work.

Thanks

Dan

P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong section

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom