Samsung LE46C650

Rosscoah

Standard Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought one of these recently and if so what do you think?

Was considering the Bravia 46EX503 but leaning towards the Samsung now, any advice on either would be much appreciated.

Also if there are any other recommendations for other make/model TVs this size feel free to suggest away, 100hz (for gaming) is the only thing it must have as I already have sky HD so don't need the freeview version or the internet connectivity, but i do like the usb feature of the Samsung.

Cheers

hi mate ive had mine for 4months and wow what a tv at a great
price thr pictures great etc buy it

100hz isn't needed for gaming - it adds input lag and the TV turns it off in game mode. If lag is a concern, then the 5 series is meant to be better

I bought one of these today from Costco. All I can say is that the picture quality is excellent and I would say it is one of the best PQ I have ever seen. The internet TV function is also much better than I expected with BBCi player which I did not know had HD as well and other applications such as face book etc. I have had a 42 inch Panasonic Plasma TV for 4 years and have been more than happy but this set blows it away PQ wise. Go for it, i don't think you will be disappointed.:thumbsup::)

Hi jambu, I'm also intrested in buying this tv (le46c650), may I ask how much are Costco selling it for inc vat?

Thanks
Jimmy

Jambu - i'm also interested in the price you paid at costco?

Cheers mate.

I bought one of these today from Costco. All I can say is that the picture quality is excellent and I would say it is one of the best PQ I have ever seen. The internet TV function is also much better than I expected with BBCi player which I did not know had HD as well and other applications such as face book etc. I have had a 42 inch Panasonic Plasma TV for 4 years and have been more than happy but this set blows it away PQ wise. Go for it, i don't think you will be disappointed.:thumbsup::)

Hi Jambu,

Do you know what panel is installed in yours? I'm trying to find out if the 46"C650 has a Samsung panel or not.

Thanks

Alex

Hi Jambu,

Do you know what panel is installed in yours? I'm trying to find out if the 46"C650 has a Samsung panel or not.

Thanks

Alex

If you go over to the C650 owners thread recently several people have confirmed that Best Buy are selling the 46" TV's with the SQ02 (Samsung panel) But only just recently, it use to be the AU panels, many places are still selling it with the AU panels.

One guy got a replacement and it was an SQ02 and another guy just purchased one and received it monday and that was an SQ02.

Hi jambu, I'm also intrested in buying this tv (le46c650), may I ask how much are Costco selling it for inc vat?

Thanks
Jimmy

It was £669.99 + VAT so in the region of £778 complete with a 5 year guarantee.

Hi Jambu,

Thanks

Alex

It has the AA01 panel. I have been reading through the postings and the associated criticism of this panel. I have not encountered any of these issues and am still 100% happy after almost 2 weeks viewing.

It has the AA01 panel. I have been reading through the postings and the associated criticism of this panel. I have not encountered any of these issues and am still 100% happy after almost 2 weeks viewing.

Not all the 46" have AA panels. Best Buy now sell the SQ and apparently amazon too.

Not all the 46" have AA panels. Best Buy now sell the SQ and apparently amazon too.

I realised that when I read the posts, the point I was trying to make is that I am unable to associate any of the negative comments made about this TV with my experience. Since last posting on here, I have tried various Blue Ray discs, games on the xbox 360 and various channels on Sky HD. All excellent, maybe I am just fortunate. The only criticism I do have is that for some reason, the TV attracts dust a lot but the duster generally sorts that out.

Hi.... I'm intending to collect one of these this evening from Costco... Can i establish which panel is being used by looking at the various labels on the the display version?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's on the side panel on the serial number label. As I have said, great TV and very positive comments re pic quality from friends and family.

Yes, it's on the side panel on the serial number label. As I have said, great TV and very positive comments re pic quality from friends and family.

what sort of identifiers are there?

does it actually say AA or SQ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom