Samsung LE46A656 black screen, no response :-(

Artur G

Standard Member
Hi, I need help digging Today in the service menu in the''Option Table (Service) "switched a parameter in the" Option Model "with Amber for Amber 2 and turned off the TV. Initially, after turning for a while was get hash color image but at the moment is only a black screen. TV does not respond. When you turn off pilot lights and the red LED is not lit when you turn up and as I mentioned a black screen. If anyone is able to help this :lease:
Słuchaj
Zapis fonetyczny

D

Deleted member 293381

Unfortunately you will need to call a service engineer to fix the TV.

I wonder - how many TVs have been 'bricked' by unqualified people rummaging around in the service menu?

Artur G

Standard Member
Tv still does not respond, a black screen. When turned off the LED flashes red and when you turn off but the black screen. I learned that can help me with avforums mikl1984. Has anyone of you can email to him? I'll be very grateful. And I can not send mail to the user, a problem pops up.

Artur G

Standard Member
Hello again. TV repaired under warranty, fortunately. This site is not realized that buried in the service menu. A blessing in disguise. Already stop rummaging through the menu. Regards.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom