• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Samsung LE46A559P4F or Samsung LE46F86BDX ???

NaeClue

Standard Member
Which TV is the newest model?
Which TV has the best specs?
Has anyone bought one of these models?
Any other info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

:lease:

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
I would definitely get the A559 is a newer model and better to all terms exept the 100Hz missing.However the F86 was a problematic model and many owners left it off

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
Its a mistake the A5 series dont have 100Hz

NaeClue

Standard Member
I would definitely get the A559 is a newer model and better to all terms exept the 100Hz missing.However the F86 was a problematic model and many owners left it off

Hi! you say that the A559 is the newer model but this was a reply I got back from a website:

Hi,

You submitted a question on www.directtvs.co.uk about the Samsung LE46A559P4F - 46 Inch 1080p LCD TV (LE46A559P4F) and we've answered it for you. If the answer is going to help other customers, you'll be able to see it on our website too, but we thought we'd send you the answer straight away.

You asked: Hi!
Can you tell me if this model is older or newer than the Samsung LE46F86BDX please? And which model has the best specs between the two?
Cheers!

We said: The LE46F86BDX is the one to buy - It's a stunning set that has won many awards. It's similar to the LE46A559P4F but a newer style.
>
> We hope this helps,
>
> www.directtvs.co.uk

Are they just trying to get me to buy the problematic TV that they can't shift?

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
They just want you to buy the F86 because its older and want to sell the stock

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
This deserves to them!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom