• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung Le40n87 Settings

WelshRich

Established Member
Cant see any settings posted for this model, is everyone just using the 'M' version settings. Feel free to post your settings if not ;)

Christofofofof

Standard Member
Cant see any settings posted for this model, is everyone just using the 'M' version settings. Feel free to post your settings if not ;)

There is a settings spreadsheet in the official N87 thread (it's for the M86/87 but all you need to increase I've found is the backlight). Other than that I've scoured the M86/87 thread for the relevant settings.

WelshRich

Established Member
There is a settings spreadsheet in the official N87 thread (it's for the M86/87 but all you need to increase I've found is the backlight). Other than that I've scoured the M86/87 thread for the relevant settings.

Cheers mate, was supposed to have the tv today but empire direct messed up my order ! getting it wednesday now. I will just go with the M version settings as the two tv's are identical.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom