Samsung LE37B650 Problem - Please Help!

warrenpeace

Standard Member
Hi,

Today I bought this TV and most things about it are great, however I am so far having a couple of problems with audio and one with the freeview.

1. The TV is connected to my Surround Sound system via and aux lead (white/red connectors on each end) which is a Panasonic SA-HT530. I've had that sound system for quite a few years now and never had any problems with it. The problem here though is sound delay. I can clearly notice that the audio from the surround sound is out of sync with the TV which is a pain as I can't seem to find any audio delay function on either the telly or the surround sound. Don't really know what to do with it, has anyone else had this problem?

2. I also have the TV connected up to the Xbox 360 via HDMI. Sound comes through the TV fine for that, but no sound is coming through the surround sound system. I would have thought that the sound going into the TV through the HDMI cable could be sent out of the TV through the aux lead? I could buy an audio adapter for the Xbox to connect it straight to the surround sound so this isn't as much of a problem as the first thing but still a pain as it means forking out even more cash after just spending £700 on a telly!

3. The freeview works fine, however the guide is like an hour ahead or something. If a program is just starting the guide will say it started an hour ago. For example, Batman started at 9 o clock tonight on E4 but the guide says it's already been on for an hour. Very strange!

Anywho, hope somebody can help and thanks if you can!

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom