Samsung LE32T51 AND LE32R51

kattree

Standard Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell what the difference is between the T and R model apart from the appearance. Is the T the older model ?

I was wondering this as well, as there doesn't seem to be anything on the samsung uk website. What's the difference in appearance?

There doesn't seem to be much difference comparing them side by side on Komplett. There seems to be an M51B too.
Samsung aren't very helpful. In one e-mail, they told me the 41B and 51B are the same apart from cosmetic differences. In another, they told me the response time of the 41B is 16ms (almost certain that's wrong). When I tried to clarify the response times of both models, they sent me a mail saying "due to the nature of your query, please call our Support Team on 0870 242 0303 for assistance." Their UK website doesn't list all their models, and different European websites seem to give different info for the same models.
They don't seem to be trying very hard to help people who want to buy their products!

Mickohea

The response time of the 41B IS 16ms. The 51B has a response time os 8ms and a "Dynamic Contrast" of 3000:1. Then there's the 61 series which also have a response time of 8ms but a "Dynamic Contrast" of 5000:1.

Simple really (NOT!)

Anyone know what the "X" code means eg LE32M61BX?

PS "R" is for the Rome stylie and M for Milano (afaik)

Traffic

As for your original question the T series isn't as good as the R or M. I'm basing that on the pricing and (limited) info on the Samsung site in Germany when compared to the R and M.

Hello , can anyone out there clarify , just WHAT is the response time of the 41BD I have seen many threads where 12ms is the correct time and 16ms is also the correct time and if it is 16ms is there a noticable difference when compared to 8ms , I am very impressed with FUTUREHOME.CO.UK they delivered my 2641BD yesterday and when I checked the firmware it was dated 22-AUG-2005. :lease:

Traffic said:
Mickohea

The response time of the 41B IS 16ms. The 51B has a response time os 8ms and a "Dynamic Contrast" of 3000:1. Then there's the 61 series which also have a response time of 8ms but a "Dynamic Contrast" of 5000:1.

Simple really (NOT!)

Anyone know what the "X" code means eg LE32M61BX?

PS "R" is for the Rome stylie and M for Milano (afaik)

Traffic

Thanks for that. So when they told me the only differences between the 41B and 51B were cosmetic they were talking rubbish - unless you count refresh rate as 'cosmetic' :) . I knew one of the mails had to be wrong.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom