Samsung LE32R74BDX

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by buck mysalls, Apr 27, 2007.

1. buck mysalls

buck mysalls

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hi. I know quite a few of you have this tv. Is there a quicker way of going from tv to pc without pressing the source button 4 or 5 times?

2. S_Bob

S_Bob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    if you get a harmony remote, you can set up activities so that it automatically switches the tv to the correct input. have not found a way to do it with the standard samsung remote that comes with the tv

you can get a cheapo Harmony second hand for about 40 quid these days, maybe even cheaper if you can find an older model

3. mroshaw

mroshaw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    On my Harmony 885, the codes for my TV (which is the N7 version of yours) contain direct channel codes which allow you to select Ext, HDMI, Component and AV with a single button press. For some reason, though, these isn't a code that allows you to select PC (VGA) - though the 'RGB' button code seems to toggle between PC and Ext 1.

So the answer to your question is yes, if you connect your XBox via RGB Scart (Ext 1) or Component and kind of, if you're connecting via VGA (PC). With the Harmony 885, that is.

If anyone has configured a direct route to the PC (VGA) channel using this remote, I'd be most interested to hear from you.