Samsung LE32R74BDX

SeeHear

Novice Member
Does anyone know how I can get the above tv within a week online?
Most online shops are running low and have a long delivery times.
Originally I was going to get it from RGB Direct for 769 with free delivery but they say it will be 15 working days, its on a first come first served basis and to guarantee it is £50.
Any ideas??

SeeHear

Novice Member
Are you happy with ur new set?
I managed to find an online store selling it for 762 + free delivery.. i get it on friday :thumbsup:

SeeHear

Novice Member
Glad to hear it! its strange that some hate it and others love it.
All I need now is a stand to go with it.. was looking at the piano black 3 shelf one in comet.. think its called kenmark but in store it was 130 quid and online its same price:eek:
Does anyone know of a good stand that will match the samsung LE32R74BDX and is the same width 800mm? only want to spend around 70 ish.

b0redj0rd

Standard Member
SeeHear said:
Glad to hear it! its strange that some hate it and others love it.
All I need now is a stand to go with it.. was looking at the piano black 3 shelf one in comet.. think its called kenmark but in store it was 130 quid and online its same price:eek:
Does anyone know of a good stand that will match the samsung LE32R74BDX and is the same width 800mm? only want to spend around 70 ish.
I think its a case of people backing what they own to be honest. I can't really compare this with any other LCD's as it's my first but I honestly can't fault the picture. I ran it from an analogue source for a few weeks while waiting for Sky to get their a$$es in gear and the picture was okay - More than bareable. The picture through Sky is crisp and clear, I can't wait until the BBC start a 'proper' HD service - Or the price of Sky comes down (yeah right!)

The picture through an xbox is really good .. more than really good - it's freakin' awsome :smashin:

As for the stand, this is what I got: I gather they sell this in Currys at sround £200: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....70004229777&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

Below is said stand. Sorry for the crappy quality, it's off my phone and I cant find the transfer cable.

T800

Novice Member

T800

Novice Member
Cheers