Samsung LE32R74 best price / JL price

T

Tarks

Hi,

Been reading the site for a few weeks and settled on the Samsung LE32R74 for my first house (which I move in next week).

Best price I've seen online is £764, but that's only 1 year warranty. Anyone know what price JL will do it for with their 5 year warranty? There's a store near where I live so can get there.

Empiredirect.co.uk are £799, so will JL match this? If so I'd pay a bit extra for the warranty.

Any help appreciated!!

Cheers

Chris
(Tarks)

Renshai

Standard Member
I got mine for 899 a few weeks ago after calling all JL stores in the country and getting the lowest price. I was in the process of get a further refund from price matching against empire to 850ish i think.

Unfortunately tho my tv was fautly AND had a stuck pixel, but luckily i've been able to exchange it for a Sony 32s2010u for 890 PM to JL Cheadle...:clap:

I just ordered my LE32R73 from the Dixons website for £721. Add the tv to your basket and then type in the following promotional codes. Firstly NHS192 and then 218711WP. That should reduce the price for you.

yippekaya

Standard Member
You can get it even cheaper than that - use codes 218711WP, PERKZ50DIX & tiscali199 to get it down to £709 with free delivery.

Also get a further 3% discount through quidco, which reduces it by a further £21.27 and if you pay with an Egg card you get 5% cashback (was 10% last month) which is further £35.45 discount making the final price of £652.28.

I ordered mine at the weekend when the Egg offer was 10% and my final price was £616.83 :) :) :)

Andy

T

Tarks

I'll look into, It will be extra good for me as I used to run the PC World website and I hated my equivalent in Dixons, I'll try them this afternoon and get it ordered if it's only cosmetic differences.

T

Tarks

now ordered for £709 with free delivery, best price elsewhere was £764 I could find for the R74.

Spec looks same to me, to say I'm pleased is an understatement:clap:

T

tetrisplayer

Just got the message form John Lewis that this product is no longer available!! Looks like dixons is the way to go.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom