Samsung LE32R51B - Help with xbox 360

B

brendan86

Samsung 32" LCD-TV LE32R51B, 3000:1, 16:9, 1366 x 768, PIP(PC), HD-ready

Heh guys,

I got the above lcd today with wall mount, I have to say it looks great thing is im having problems with it. I hooked my xbox 360 up to it and quality of picture doesnt look that great. My old 32" crt 100hertz looked better.

Maybe its just my settings, can anyone recommend settings for me please?

Any help would be appreciated.

Brendan

Sporran

can you confirm what lead you are using? To get the best you need the component lead, change the tv settings to 720p in the console settings area, and make sure you flick the little switch on the back of the av adapter that plugs into the console.
That should sort it :)

B

brendan86

Yeah that worked, I can notice the difference already :thumbsup:

I have another problem now, now that I connected the pc lead into my xbox 3060/lcd screen I have no sound. I have a red and white connected but I connected them into all the slots and still no sound :eek:

Also I notice when wathing sky digital quality is good, But id say my settings arent perfect, could anyone recommend any please?

'Sporran - flick the little switch?' I cant see the little switch?

Brendan

stepp

Novice Member
You need an adaptor ( phono x 2 to a headphone jack ). I got my new LCD this morning and i have the same problem.

I think thats the only way you can get over it.

The switch he means is the switch on the component cable, its on the connector that plugs into the xbox.

B

brendan86

Theres no switch on the connector that plugs into back of xbox 360, There is a slot there its a small square, I guess I can plug something into it? But its not a switch I can flick :rolleyes:

B

brendan86

You need an adaptor ( phono x 2 to a headphone jack )

^^^^ Any idea what site I can buy it online?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom