samsung LE32R41BDX REFUND ?????????

acemelhaz

Established Member
Reaction score
I Have Phoned Samsung About The Problems With The Recording Of Freeview On This Model Tv To A Dvd Recorder Which I Am Sure Is A Fault With The Design Of The Tv , They Told Me To Record Freview You Have To Leave The Tv On , I Said I Have Tryed That And It Doesnt Work Either Ive Tryed 2 Dvd Recorders But After Reading Posts On Here I Know This Is A Fault With All Of Them They Told Me To Buy Myself A Stand Alone Freeview Box , I Was Outraged I Said What Is The Point Of Buying A Tv With Built In Freeview If You Cant Even Record It I Could Have Saved Money And Not Bought This Version , Customer Services Were Quite Rude Saying Its Not There Problem Basically Does Anyone Know Of An Email Address Or Phone Number That Is Higher Up Than Customer Services As They Are Crap Has Anyone Else Tryed To Ask About This Problem ????

I'm sure some smart alec will soon tell you how you can record from freeview. Have you tried the second scart socket for instance?

PS - You love your Capital Letters dont you !

:D

acemelhaz said:
I Have Phoned Samsung About The Problems With The Recording Of Freeview On This Model Tv To A Dvd Recorder Which I Am Sure Is A Fault With The Design Of The Tv , They Told Me To Record Freview You Have To Leave The Tv On , I Said I Have Tryed That And It Doesnt Work Either Ive Tryed 2 Dvd Recorders But After Reading Posts On Here I Know This Is A Fault With All Of Them They Told Me To Buy Myself A Stand Alone Freeview Box , I Was Outraged I Said What Is The Point Of Buying A Tv With Built In Freeview If You Cant Even Record It I Could Have Saved Money And Not Bought This Version , Customer Services Were Quite Rude Saying Its Not There Problem Basically Does Anyone Know Of An Email Address Or Phone Number That Is Higher Up Than Customer Services As They Are Crap Has Anyone Else Tryed To Ask About This Problem ????

I think you're cutting your nose to spite your face. You can buy a Freeview box for £25 and then you also can record one channel while watching another. I have the same tV and I think it's great.

The Samsung LE32R41BDX does not support outputting the built in Freeview to a VCR. Many televisions will do this, the Samsung does not. It was not an advertised feature, and is not a fault with the television, it's just how they designed it to be.

It works for watching Freeview, which is all it was designed to do. You're not going to get a refund for that.

Either buy a Freeview box, or a DVD recorder with a built in tuner.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom