Samsung LE32R41BD pictures of screen...

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by Raze, Oct 26, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Raze

Raze

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Ok just bought one of these and am very happy with it :)

Here are a few screens - will be writing a review when a get a chance to ;)

Source was the Toshiba 150e via componant.... as close as I'll get to HD before blu-ray...

They were taken with a Kodak 4MP camera which is showing its age now, not touched at all apart from cropped...

Attached Files:

2. Smiffy 2

Smiffy 2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +252
    Nice shots Raze...:smashin: :smashin: :smashin:

Nice to see some positive news on what is a great TV
    I am well chuffed with mine too

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. Barzo

Barzo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +473
    Hi Raze,

Barzo here again, after our last marathon posting re: the comparative delights of the Tosh 340e vs Pioneer 575 and others! Interesting that you too have made the switch to the Sammy LCD (in your case moving from a Tosh CRT was it not?). Brill telly, despite the many detractors posting in these forums. Not perfect, of course, but what is? :D Just to put the proverbial cat amongst your pigeons, I wondered if you had considered upgrading your DVD (again!) to an HDMI equipped model? I have to say that there is a noticeable reduction in noise when I connect my Panny S97 by HDMI rather than component! Upscaling from the player also presents a slightly better pic, though there is not a massive leap (suggesting that the TVs upscaling through DNIe is really rather good).

4. Raze

Raze

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Barzooooooooooooooo! Me ol pal! How the devil are ya?!!

You know thats mad us getting the same set and we haven't even talked about it!! It's even madder cos Im chuffed you got it as I have an idea that I think you'r gonna love (will pm you the details when I get 5 mins!)

Re the upscaling dvd player, the guy in currys hooked up a sammy one to the lcd but I wasn't overly impressed - I think my tosh 150e via componant really is ACE (will post more pics soon) and the hdmi player not really worth it (not unless I spend big bucks like for yours).... im holding out for blu-ray DVD.

gotta rush but will PM you soon!!!!!